Opened for Dark Star Orchestra
The site of Red Rocks Amphitheatre was founded by John Brisben Walker in 1906. Current layout was designed by architect Burnham Hoyt and constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps. Formal dedication of the amphitheatre was on June 15, 1941.
Taped, edited, and transferred by Spyder9 Studios(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Released August 24, 2018
Location: General admission, behind the SBD, DFC.
Keller Williams - vocals, guitar, bass, drum machine
Lou Gosain - harmony vocals
Uploaded by spyder9 on